Here it finally is!
Here’s the new and biggest update of No Heroes, #44
Hope you enjoy the current state of the game
Support by sharing and rating the video
Changes in this update:
– Island has been remade, making it much more believable,
– The map is still WIP and will be almost 2 times bigger than before,
– New Dynamic animations when player is not performing certain actions,
– Various animations while sprinting,
– Improved reticle effect,
– New gun sounds ( still place holder ),
– New particle effects,
– New and more believable destruction objects,
– Using a new Terrain Shading Solution, amazing improvement over the old one,
– Now using Physical Based Shading,
– Using a new Weather and Day/Night Cycle Solution,
– Lights switch On/Off during day/night transitions,
– Added Natural Bloom,
– Fixed IKs inside Unity, Arms look much better and more natural than before,
New Logo for No Heroes
Welcome to the new website of Drunken Lizard Games!
A new feature video, this time showing the weapon customization in No Heroes! Note this is still work in progress.
A new video series showing the features in No Heroes, starting with Day/Night Cycle. Hope you like it
Graphical evolution of No Heroes!
First update of 2014
After a full month of extensive research for the networking of the game, i finally found the best solution for No Heroes.
I will no longer use Photon for the networking and i’ll be using another solution, meaning this:
– Authoritative servers,
– Less possible cheating,
– More secure,
– Easier to setup servers,
– Implementation with Steam and a Database will be possible ( this wasn’t possible to do with Photon Cloud Securely ),
– And More!
As result of this, the development of the game will be smoother than it was before and the number of features will be higher than previously predicted.
A new Logo for No Heroes is also in the works and will be shown in the near future.
Have a great 2014
No Heroes, Video Update #43